SET TWO SPIRITUAL GOALS
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (II Peter 3:18)._
1. Read bible daily
2. Become proficient in the Bible knowledge. Take two bible courses. Read one theology book a month.
SET TWO PHYSICAL GOALS
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice...which is your reasonable service" (Romans 12:1).
1. Run a 5k
2. Work out four times a week.
SET TWO MENTAL GOALS
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind..." (Romans 12:2).
1. Finish Hebrew language course.
2. Complete survival handbook.
SET TWO SOCIAL GOALS
"Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another" (Romans 12:10)
1. Use my gift of writing to encourage at least one person per week, whether through a note, email, or blog posting.
2. Attend two bible studies per month.
SET TWO STEWARDSHIP GOALS
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Luke 6:38)
1. Use my gift of administration in at least one ministry opportunity.
2. Pick one missionary to support.
6 years ago